Narrow Gauge Brass Model Train - Pacific Fast Mail Sumpter Valley 2-6-6-2 Narrow Gauge - Unpainted
- Hard to find this version very rare!
- The Model is in very good condition, see images.
- Pro. Paint & Lettering
- Model was Track Tested and it ran then stopped. Since it was never used we don't believe anything major is wrong with it. It just needs a little maintenance and lubrication
- HOn3 narrow Gauge Model
- Powered w/ Can Motor
- No Lights
- Excellent Back-Head/In-Cab Detail
- Parts Bag is included
- Display Plate Included
- Original Box & Foam Included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase we'll make it right with a 15-day, no-questions asked, money back policy. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Please Note: If you are interested in selling or consigning your trains please e-mail us a list of the items you want to sell at email@example.com or give us a call at 630 346 9081. Our consignment program is the best way to sell your unwanted models. Our commission is only 20%, we do all the work and you pay nothing until the model sells.
We Also Recommend
HO Brass Model Trains - Oriental Limited Sugar Pine Lumber Co. Alco Tank Locomotive 2-10-2T - Painted
HO Brass Model Trains - Westside "Climax Class" 2-Truck Climax Class "A" Steam Locomotive w/ Vertical Boiler and Wooden Frame - Unpainted
HOn3 Joe Works Models - Mich - Cal Michigan California Shay - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Train - Denver & Salt Lake 2-6-6-0 Articulated Steam Locomotive - Custom Painted