HO Brass Model Trains - Tenshodo Great Northern 'Empire Builder' Y-1 Electric 1-C+C-1 - Factory Painted
Built in Japan by Tenshodo
Great Northern 'Empire Builder' Y-1 Electric 1-C+C-1
- The Model is in Excellent Condition, see images. We don't believe model was ever used prior to recent testing.
- Very desirable and hard to find model model!
- Factory Painted and Decaled, Road #5015
- Track Tested and Runs Well
- No Lights
- Original Box Included - Not original Foam
- Spare Parts & Paperwork included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase we'll make it right with a 15-day, no-questions asked Full Refund policy. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping costs
Please Note: If you are interested in selling or consigning your trains please e-mail us a list of the items you want to sell at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 630 346 9081. Our consignment program is the best way to sell your unwanted models. Our commission is only 20%, we do all the work and you pay nothing until the model sells.
We Also Recommend
HO Brass Model Trains - Westside Models Sante Fe 2-10-10-2 Articulated Steam Locomotive #3000 - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Trains - Key Imports Union Pacific Railroad 4-12-2, Locomotive #9000 - Custom Series #79
HO Brass Model Trains - Westside Models Hassinger Lumber 4-Truck Logging Shay Locomotive - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Trains - Hallmark Super Crown ATSF Santa Fe 4-6-4 Streamlined Blue Goose Steam Locomotive & Tender