HO Brass Model Train - PFM/Tenshodo Union Pacific 4-6-6-4 Challenger #3975 - Hard To Find Model
Union Pacific 4-6-6-4 Challenger #3975 Steam Locomotive & Tender Road #2588. HO Scale Brass Model Train from PFM - Tenshodo
- The model is in very good condition, see images. It was a display model never run prior to recent testing.
- Since it was never run it has no wheel wear
- During testing, the model ran but then stopped, motor spins but drivers don't move. It will need some lubrication and a little tuning.
- The model has an open frame motor
- No Backhead Detail
- Operating headlight
- Original Box and Foam are not included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase we'll make it right with a 15-day, no-questions asked, money back policy. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping costs
Please Note: If you are interested in selling or consigning your trains please e-mail us a list of the items you want to sell at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 630 346 9081. Our consignment program is the best way to sell your unwanted models. Our commission is only 20%, we do all the work and you pay nothing until the model sells.
We Also Recommend
HO Brass Model Train- Pacific Fast Mail Hand Built Crown C&O 4-8-4 Class J-3 Steam Locomotive - Unpainted
HO ScHO Brass Model Train - Pacific Fast Mail Southern Pacific 4-8-4 Daylight Glass GS-4 - Unpainted
Brass HO Model - Pacific Fast Mail Great Northern 4-8-4 Class S-1 Steam Locomotive - Factory Paint
Brass Ho Model Train - Pacific Fast Mail St. Louis- San Francisco (Frisco) 4-8-2 Class 1500 - Unpainted