HO Brass Model Train - PFM/Tenshodo Union Pacific 4-6-6-4 Challenger #3975 - Hard To Find Model
Union Pacific 4-6-6-4 Challenger #3975 Steam Locomotive & Tender Road #2588. HO Scale Brass Model Train from PFM - Tenshodo
- The model is in very good condition, see images. It was a display model never run prior to recent testing.
- Since it was never run it has no wheel wear
- During testing, the model ran but then stopped, motor spins but drivers don't move. It will need some lubrication and a little tuning.
- The model has an open frame motor
- No Backhead Detail
- Operating headlight
- Original Box and Foam are not included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase we'll make it right with a 15-day, no-questions asked, money back policy. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping costs
Please Note: If you are interested in selling or consigning your trains please e-mail us a list of the items you want to sell at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 630 346 9081. Our consignment program is the best way to sell your unwanted models. Our commission is only 20%, we do all the work and you pay nothing until the model sells.
We Also Recommend
HO Brass Model Train - Northern Pacific Z-8 Challenger 4-6-6-4 Road #5149 Like NEW
Division Point HO Brass Model Train - DM&IR M2s 2-8-8-2 #211 Elesco F/P Black Boiler Like NEW
HO Brass Model Train - North West Shore Line Weyerhauser Lumber Co. 2-8-8-2 Class 200 Mallet
HO Brass Model Train - RARE Hallmark Models Missouri Pacific Railroad 2-8-8-2 Class 4000 Unpainted