HO BRASS MODEL - PSC ROCK ISLAND 2-8-2 K67 / K-67B #2695 - F/P PRODUCT #17984.1
PSC created some exceptional models and this Rock Island K67 was one of their best. The locomotive has extensive detail and runs very well. The model is in brand new condition and comes with the original foam & packaging. The model was Built by Boo-Rim in Korea.
- The model is in brand new condition.
- We track-tested it, and it runs very well, nice and smooth, even at slow speeds. It is also very quiet.
- It is equipped with a functional headlight, forward marker lights, and cab lighting.
- The overall detail level is museum-quality
- There is extensive detail in the cab.
- Window glazing has been installed.
- The factory paint is excellent.
- The original box and foam are included and in good shape.
Please Note: We have nearly fifteen hundred brass locomotives, if you are looking for a hard-to-find model we might just have it. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
HO Brass Model Train - Southern Pacific 4-8-8-2 Cab Forward Class AC-11 - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Train - NJ Custom Brass NJ Custom Brass GN Cascade Tunnel Electric - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Train - PFM Northern Pacific 2-8-8-2 Class Z-3 1985 Run - Unpainted
HO Brass Model Train - NJ Custom Brass Chesapeake & Ohio 2-6-6-2 Class H-4 Unpainted